May 28, 2014

Memorial Day Weekend

I love bank holidays, Logan is always off and I love time with my husband! We originally had no plans for the weekend, we were going to stay at home and enjoy our family time. Half way through the week we learned that Logan's parents were going to Oklahoma to visit family. And of course Logan was on board, it had been six months since we visited. We called some of Logan's aunts to find out if they had space for us to sleep. We were off on our adventure Saturday after Logan got off, Reagan (Logan's twin brother) decided he wanted to go as well so he hopped in. We made it to OK, and visited with one of Logan's favorite cousins Mikey. We drove to a lake and rode four wheelers, it was so humid that it was very uncomfortable to even be outside! After four wheeling for a bit we headed to Logan's aunts house where we were staying. Logan's dad had brought both his scooter and Logan's scooter, they were a hit and everyone wanted a turn.
Sunday we spent time with Logan's Grandfather, Grandmother and Uncle in Tulsa. I always love visiting with him and hearing all of his stories, some I've heard every time I see him but I don't mind.
On Monday I spent time with the girls and David (another one of Logan's brothers) and went shopping for mission clothes! He will be leaving in August to serve for two years in Provo, Utah. After four hours we were done, and ready to leave for Missouri! We had so much fun with family. There are always so many things to do and so many people to see. I am so lucky to have married a man with such a fun, loving family!

No comments:

Post a Comment