Nov 28, 2011

Sick day Sunday

Last night my little guy had a fever after some meds and some cool towels it dropped and he was out. This morning he woke up with a high temperature and again some meds and cool towels. This is the first time he has ever had a fever so of course I was so worried! So we stayed home. After Logan got home from church he gave James a sweet little Father's blessing. I am so thankful that Logan holds the Priesthood and that he can preform a fathers blessing for little J. We've been off and on with a fever all day. I took this pic while he was feeling a bit better.
(I love the little mustache! I found an app for it of course)


My little James is so perfect, although he does not feel good he is still always sharing a smile and willing to try and play.

No comments:

Post a Comment