Jan 5, 2016

Be kind, rewind

Since I have two very active boys who love to play we are trying to be kind, so it is often repeated in our house! And of course Logan had to always repeat Be Kind, Rewind. So naturally I have caught James saying be kind, rewind. It is so sweet to hear him remind himself or Boston to be kind and rewind. Just last night Logan tried to explain what rewind means and unfortunately a four year old is just not interested in what a vhs tape is or that it you had to rewind it before returning it to a store. I kindly reminded Logan that James doesn't even know what a dvd is, how would he know what a vhs tape was. He laughed and agreed. I sure do love my sweet James he is such a fun kiddo and loves to make us laugh, we are all so lucky to have him.

No comments:

Post a Comment