Jul 28, 2015

Pasta Salad

I love pasta salad! It is one of my most favorite side dishes. And this summer I have made it for a lot of potlucks, it's super easy to whip together under 30 mins and always a hit. and since I have never blog a recipe I figured it was about time I start!

Recipe
Ingredients:
1 12 oz box of rotini (I use tri-color rotini)
1 container of grape tomatoes, halved (diced roma tomatoes work too)
1 cucumber, peeled and diced
2 bell peppers, diced
1 bunch of green onions, thinly sliced
1/2 c pepperoni, sliced
1/2 c parmesan cheese, shredded
Olive Garden Italian dressing (any Italian dressing will work, but I love OG's dressing and highly recommend it!)

Steps:
Boil water, cook noodles according to box directions, rinse with cold water when cooked, set aside
While the noodles are cooking I prep all the other ingredients
In a large bowl mix everything but the dressing.  add 1/2 c of dressing, more to taste (I like a lot of dressing!)
Refrigerate for 30 mins and serve.

If we are having pasta salad for dinner I will add in 2 shredded chicken breast! Logan always requests pasta for dinner during the summer, which I love because it keeps the house nice a cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment