Mar 10, 2015

new beginnings

I am the Young Women's Secretary in my ward, and I love it. But sometime i feel like i could be doing more to assist the presidency, so i normally volunteer to do the invitations for the big activities, like New Beginnings and Young Women in Excellence.
Since this year's Mutual theme is "O ye that embark in the service of God, see that ye serve him with all your heart, might, mind and strength that ye may stand blameless before God at the last day." Doctrine and Covenants 4:2. We all decided that a cruise theme would be a perfect fit for New Beginnings. I designed a boarding pass for the invitation and an itinerary for our program. I am pretty happy with how they came out! Once they were printed I rounded off the edges on both the invitation and the program to make them look more official. I also added some baker twine and a tag that read "ticket reserved for: (hand wrote each young women or leaders name)" I love personalization, and everyone loved receiving a personal invitation.


No comments:

Post a Comment