Feb 26, 2015

snowday!

It snowed this month, real snow, fluffy white snow! I was extremely excited, snow in Missouri is not like the snow in Arizona. The snow here turns to ice almost instantly or it lasts for few days then become ice. So when it finally snowed real fluffy snow, I knew I had to take the boys out in it. I bundled them al up, we have very little snow gear since we don't get snow and because its rare that I let them go out and play in it.
James and Boston loved it! They were so excited to see it! Boston was not so happy when he fell over face first into it, thanks to mom he was having a hard time walking and playing. Once he was over that he played and played until he has too cold to move. Then it was time to go in and warm up and watch a movie!






No comments:

Post a Comment