Sep 19, 2011

Blessed

The other day Mr. Bliss was telling me that while at work he was trying to think of all the things he is blessed with, an it made me thought. What am I blessed with?
I am blessed with a wonderful husband who loves me and cares deeply for me. I am blessed with a wonderful little boy who lights up our life. I am blessed with a loving family. I am blessed to live a happy life. I am blessed with good health, and my family is too! I am blessed with a wonderful ward and Relief Society. I am blessed that I have a Savior. I am blessed with blessings.
I don't want this post to sound like I am bragging about my life, I just realized sometimes it is nice to notice what blessings you have. It makes you so much more thankful for your own life. I am far from perfect, but because I have so many blessings being perfect doesn't matter.
I know somedays are harder than others, and it's days like this that make me realize that hard days only come when you forget the wonderful blessings you have.


No comments:

Post a Comment