May 1, 2011

One Year




One year ago today Logan and I were married for time and all Eternity in the Mesa Arizona Temple! What an exciting day that was! I can't believe it hS already been a whole year! We have come so far from then, we are now having a baby who is due to arrive really any day now! I am so happy that Logan and I found each other. He really is the man of my dreams. I love him so much and cannot wait for the years to come!

For celebration:
Since I'm now 38 weeks pregnant, it's advised that we do not change elevations or travel too much because it may force me into labor. :/ So Logan and I could not go and visit Disneyland.... Wouldn't that be kinda of awesome if I went into labor At Disneyland?! Well we stayed in town and somewhat celebrated yesterday because this year our anniversary is on a Sunday, so we exchanged gifts Saturday and decided to enjoyed two days of Anniversary fun! Tonight we'll have dinner with our friends and drink a Bottle of Sparkling Apple Cider that I saved from our wedding. I know sounds a bit weird, but I know that cake after a year in the freezer is DISGUSTING and I did not want to even try saving the top tier of my cake. So instead I grabbed a bottle of unopened sparkling cider and saved that instead!

I am so excited that Logan and I have come this far and I honestly cannot wait to spend Eternity with him. Not to mention our little boy who we will get to meet in less then 14 days! Oh the joys of life!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment