Sep 9, 2013

10 days in counting!

I can't believe how close we are to meeting our little bundle of joy! By this time with James I had spent half the night in the Labor and Delivery Triage walking and walking, stinking false labor had claimed my sleep. Luckily this little guy is letting me sleep while I still can. We did not have any contractions while I was trying to sleep, however church was a different story I had some pretty strong ones. I think the closest  have been 5 mins and the longest have been 10 mins apart, all have ranged from 30 seconds to 60 seconds. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow. So we shall se what my doctor has to say about Mr Bliss joining our family. My last appointment I was only 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced. I am hoping that he he will decided to meet our family on his own, we are so excited a to meet him!




No comments:

Post a Comment