Jul 8, 2013

29 weeks

I love being pregnant! Pregnancy has been so fun! I am now in my third trimester and love how fast the whole pregnancy has flown by! Only 11 weeks left! This past week I had my glucose test and didn't pass so I had to go in for a second, a glucose tolerance test. Since I was pretty weak and shaky after the one hour test I knew I wouldn't make it through my three hour test with fasting before and during the test. I asked if Logan could come with, he took a half day off and joined me. I was pretty emotional after learning that I didn't pass my first test so I was grateful that Logan could come with me. After three hours and four blood withdrawals I was relieved when I received a call from my nurse to tell me that I had passed all four tests! I am assuming that I failed my first test because I loaded up on sugary treats the weekend before so I was doomed from the beginning. Other than my crazy tests my pregnancy has been healthy and normal.

I love feeling my little guy move and squirm! Since this is my second pregnancy I was able to recognize when he started to move a few weeks before I felt James move. James has not stopped moving since he first started, he is such a busy body and loves to play and imitate scenes from his favorite movies and like all boys fight with swords. He loves swords, wooden spoons, sticks and anything he can hold and swing. I thought it was adorable at first, but now it's to the point he has learned how to hit with said swords and long items. It drives me insane! We have been working so hard on not hitting and listening to mom and dad. It just will take a bit longer to Remember that hitting hurts. In other words James has been potty training for the last  months e a half!  He has been doing wonderful, he tells us when he needs to go. He is really good at making it to the potty for the most part, rarely does he wet his pants. We decided we would just train him on the toilet so he has a stool that he can stand on and then sit on the potty seat. As long as he is not trying to adjust the way he is sitting my floor stays clean otherwise my bathroom gets pretty smelly very fast! Watching James grow up is so fun yet I am so sad that it has gone so fast I enjoy the baby stage and now toddler stage! I love my boys so much! I am glad I have a wonderful little boy, a growing belly with a baby boy and the best husband to share everyday with! I really am blessed!





No comments:

Post a Comment