Jan 24, 2012

January: our new year

I know I saw it all the time but time has flown by I can't believe that January is almost over!! Logan and I are loving all that this year has brought us! We have kept busy with James, work and all of life's joys!


{I stuck James in the entertainment center and he stayed, I don't think he knew how to get out.}
James is now eight months old! He has become a pro at crawling and is still very brave! He thinks he can walk and has fallen quite a bit trying to walk. He love to eat, he is currently not wanting anything on a spoon. He would much rather feed himself. Watching him eat is so fun, he concentrates on his food so hard, it is adorable. He currently loves to eat apples, pasta and Gerber's puffs.
{pasta and concentration}


Sleeping has become a little tough. James loves to sleep by mama and snuggle. So I am a bit squished at night with Logan, James and I in the same bed. Bath time is our new favorite activity, he is still afraid of the shower. I think it's because most loud noises scare him.



{He loves baths! And I love that they knock him out!}


{String cheese fun!}

Logan and I have been thinking about me returning to work... Its a hard choice. Since there were some manager changes at my old job, I would now only be comfortable returning. I love being with James! Waking up with him by my side and spending everyday with him is so rewarding I love being his mom and watching him grow every day. And on the other hand getting out into the real world again would be nice to see people again, I also loved and enjoyed my last job, and of course we would have an extra income. After much prayer and talking, we have decided that work is not something I'll be doing at this time. Logan and I enjoy what we have now, so why change what we have.

I am so excited for February! It's such a busy month for us Valentine's day, Logan's birthday and my birthday! I love all three! Oh plus the end of this month on the 30th is a very special day for Logan and I. It's the day that Logan asked to be my Eternal partner and of course I said yes! :)

Life is so busy yet so wonderful. We find our love grow for each other with every obstacle. I love Logan more than ever and also James too. I don't know what I would do with out my two guys! They complete my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment