Mar 26, 2011

movements

Lately Our Baby James has been kicking so much, it makes me sore! I love feeling his little body move inside my tummy. What a blessing it is to be pregnant, however sometimes its just a bit too much. Sleeping has been almost impossible now. Logan has been so good to me lately! I love him so. He rubs my legs when they ache, puts lotion on my feet and even tried to paint my toes because i can no longer reach my feet without been completely uncomfortable! He is so wonderful! This week has been tough... my poor emotions are all over, stinking hormones make it all so difficult.

on the upside... for Spring Break Logan and I took a quick trip to Phoenix and we bought Chairs!! We inherited the Bliss table (Logan's Parents used it, and then his older brother, and now we have it). It is a really nice table it was only missing chairs. We have been looking for ones that match since we've been married and have not found anything at a reasonable price. Until this weekend we went to IKEA, I love this store (and i'm pretty sure it is now one of Logan's favorites too!). They were a decent price s o we had to get them! Our little apartment now feels so homey and complete!

Oh how could i forget we are also cleaning out the baby's room, another big task we took on during spring break. It is going well.. and starting to clear out really well. I can't wait until we get it all done for Mr. James Calvin. Only 50 more days until we meet.

32 weeks only 8 left!

No comments:

Post a Comment